- Interested in International Affairs and Politics?
- Want to be a part of the team that plans Dartmouth's largest student run conference?
Apply to be on the staff of next spring's Dartmouth Model United Nations Conference
April 5th - 7th, 2013 (second weekend of 13S)
DartMUN has continued to grow and improve every year and brings together over 500 high school students from across the country for a weekend of cooperative debate and resolution.
NO PAST MODEL UN EXPERIENCE NECESSARY TO APPLY!!
We are looking to staff the conference on all levels including:
Applications are due Tuesday, April 17 at 11:59 PM.
- The Secretariat: Join the team of 11 Dartmouth students who oversee the entire planning and organization of the conference.
- The Dais Staff: Be a Committee Director or Assistant Director and help moderate and guide the flow of debate in your respective committee.
- The Support Staff: Work with both members of the Secretariat and the Dais Staff to provide all and any logistical support before and during the conference.
Interviews will take place shortly thereafter, throughout the day on Thursday, April 19th!
Please blitz back to DartMUN@dartmouth.edu with any questions and completed applications!
Last updated on Apr 16 by Diana M. Pechter